Hey guys! Today is a happy happy day, I’m still not sure why, all I know is that it is! Hopefully your day is as happy as mine is, and if it isn’t I hope it only gets better. As you guys could probably tell, I’ve been OBSESSED with DIYs lately, and have LOVED getting to share them with you all. And guess what? I have yet another AMAZING DIY to share with you today! *applause* *audience cheering* “YAY!”
Okay but seriously, I’m over the top excited about this one because it is SO easy, like anyone can make it, and it can be made by things that are most likely just sitting around your house anyways. Are you incredibly excited and ready yet? Let’s do it!
Suggested Post: 4 Easy DIY Notebooks for Back to School!
What You Are Going to Need:
1 Roll Packing Tape
1-3 Sheets of Standard Thickness Printer Paper
A Printer and Ink
Computer to Design Stickers on
A Bowl of Lukewarm Water
A 1′ by 1′ Piece of Wax Paper
How to Make It:
- First off, you’ve going to want to print off the design(s) you want on your sticker, onto your printer paper. As you will be able to tell in my end results, it worked best with black ink and thick fonts/lines but colored ink worked as well.
- Next, take the paper(s) with your designs and put a piece of packing tape just a little bit bigger than your designs, over your designs. Be sure to rub the packing tape down really thickly in order to transfer the ink from the paper to the tape.
- Now you’re going to want to cut your tape and paper into the shapes that you want. I made most of mine squares, but just go free!
- Fourthly, take the stickers, and put them in the lukewarm water, and just leave them there for about 3-4 minutes, or until the tape just naturally separates from the paper.
- Then you’re going to want to rub off the excess paper, assuming it didn’t naturally separate. Finally, stick the finished stickers on the wax paper until ready to use.
Oh my goodness guys I am IN LOVE with my stickers! What is one quote/image you would want to put on YOUR stickers? What is a DIY you would like to see on my blog in the future? Let me know in the comments below!
Hope you’re having a Happy Happy Day,