Hey guys! As I’m sure most of you have noticed, it’s almost school time again, and that means we are ALL trying to get organized and ready for the year. Well guess what? I’ve come up with 23 Back to school hacks and apps to make this year 100x easier for you! So what are you waiting for? Let’s make this year the best one yet!
1.On your first day of school, take a picture of your schedule and your room numbers and set it as your lock screen
2. Study your notes within one day of taking them. Retention rates are 60% higher then.
3. Chewing the same flavor of gum when taking a test as you did when studying will improve your memory.
Suggested Post: 4 Easy DIY Notebooks for Back to School!
4. You’re more likely to remember something that you wrote in blue in than in black ink.
5. Writing something is equivalent to reading it 7 times
6. Eating chocolate while studying will help the brain retain information easily
7. Peppermint also stimulates the brain and helps higher your concentration.
8. Hemmingwayapp.com is a writing tool that lets you paste in your text and suggests edits for you
9. Instead of using Google.com to look up information, use scholar.google.com instead!
10. If you need help with your math homework Mathway.com is a calculator that shows you how it solved the problem
11.The app Photomath allows you to take a picture of a math problem, and then it will solve it for you!
Suggested Post: Easy, Yummy, and Healthy Granola
12. Wordhippo.com can help you find words you can’t think of, and only describe.
13. Take practice tests on the app Khan Academy.
14. Practice your language on Duolingo
15. Take notes on Evernote
16. Or use Supernotes
17. Or, go basic with Apple Pages
18. Download the Google Docs app to keep all your papers on all your devices
19. Or keep in basic with Microsoft word.
20. Study using Quizlet! It makes games and fun challenges to help you learn the information
Suggested Post: Ten Tips for Awesome IPhone Photography
21. Use the app ToDoist to help keep you organized
22. Keep all your studying in one place with Dictionary.com app!
23. Spreeder.com is a free website designed to improve your reading speed and comprehension
Oh my goodness guys! Thank you so so much for reading. You’re the best and I don’t know what I’d do without you all!
Are you ready to go back to school? Which one of the hacks or apps do you think you’ll use the most? What’s a tip you have for the other readers? Let me know down in the comments below!
Hugs and more hugs,