Hey guys! How has your Monday been going? I don’t know about you but Mondays for me are always just…bleh. But you guys are amazing so I worked hard this weekend putting together an awesome post that I’m sure you will all love! So grab a sheet of paper, and let’s get crafting!
- First draw some simple cursive. My example is below!
2. Now, whenever you did a downsweep in the cursive, make it just a little bit thicker!
3. AWESOME! Now just make sure you’ve dotted your I’s and crossed your T’s and you should be set!
- First, start with just a simple print, all uppercase.
2. Next, whenever you had a downsweep in the print, draw another line inside the letter, so that it looks like there is a small empty box.
It looks so AMAZING! (Haha see what I did there?
- First, start with all uppercase regular print.
2. Secondly, whenever you did a downsweep, make the line a little bit thicker.
Next, whenever there’s a “tip” of a letter, draw a small line. If the tip of the letter is vertical, then draw the small line horizontal, and vice versa.
Now mix all of the fonts together to create amazing combinations! I use hand lettering to create headings for my bible journal, and I strongly suggest it! I had no idea it was so easy!
Hope you all have an amazing week, and happy writing,