Apple Chips are AMAZING!!! They’re yummy, healthy and just overall a easy simple snack anyone can do…even if you don’t like working in the kitchen! I’m going to show you how in this simple tutorial! I strongly suggest trying it!
4-6 Apples of your choice
2 Tsp. Cinnamon
2 Tsp. Sugar
How You Make It:
- Preheat the oven to 200 Degrees Fahrenheit and line two medium sized baking sheets with tin foil. Set aside
- While the oven is preheating, core and peel your apples.
- Next slice your apples about 1/8 of an inch thick. I just used a knife for this part. Make sure that they are all about the same size and thickness.
- Place the apples in a bowl, and sprinkle with the sugar and cinnamon, before placing them on the baking sheet. Make sure none are overlapping.
- Let the apple slices bake for about 3 hours before removing them from the oven and allowing them to cool. Store in an airtight container for up to 4 days. (If they last that long!!!)
Thanks so much for reading my post! Be sure to ask me any questions and tell me how it went in the comments below! Also tell me some ideas for yummy, easy and healthy snacks that you might have!