Hey guys! Lately I’ve been feeling really artsy, and as I’m also in the process of redesigning my room to a wanderlust/adventure/boho theme, I thought I’d share some of my crafts with you! This craft is a candle with a map imprinted on it, but you can also do this with any design, including photos or your own art. This is how you do it!
- 1 regular sheet of paper
- 1 sheet of white tissue paper
- 1 candle without packaging
- A hairdrier
- Wax Paper
How You Do It:
- Find a picture or image that you want to put on your candle, and copy and paste it in PowerPoint, resizing it to your preferences and the size of your candle.
- Next take your sheet of tissue paper, and tape it to your sheet of regular paper, and set it up by your printer, and then place the paper in the printer, and print off your image.
- Now take the tissue paper off the regular paper, and cut out the image. After this is done, tear off a square of wax paper and cut it so that it wraps around the whole candle, but doesn’t have a lot of excess. (this makes the whole process easier.)
- Now that you’re done cutting the supplies to size, it’s time to finish the candle! First wrap the tissue paper around the candle, and then the wax paper. Now, taking your hairdryer, put it on the highest setting and hold it over each area of the candle until the wax melts. When you’re done, peel off the wax paper, and let the candle dry. Your image should be fully embedded in the wax. Now you’re done!
Thanks so much for reading guys! I hope you can also make one of these! My candle smells so good and makes me so happy!